For job related queries, Just call our HR Team at +91 9830659566; +91 6289660775; +91 9073865344; +91 33 40624174 or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of the current job openings, go to the individual box underneath and click on the “Apply” button. On the off chance that you don’t see any suitable vacancy, send your CV by “email” and we’ll reach you when there is any opening that matches your profile.
Click on the buttons inside the tabbed menu:
UK Voice Process
• Handling outbound calls and provide customer service to the U.K clients over the phone.
• Engage with customers to educate them on the Telephone Preference service (TPS) and sell call blocker device.
• To achieve sales targets and ensuring call quality compliance.
• Explain about the company products or services and generate sales / revenue for the company.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be computer savvy.
• Should be target oriented and go getter person.
• Should be able to handle sales/ work pressure.
• Experience in sales voice process.
• Should have convincing skills.
• Fresher are welcomed.
• Seek customer feedback and develop action plans for improvement.
• Proactively communicate with customers and manage their expectations.
• Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues to maintain/improve customer satisfaction.
• Handle requests, queries/ complaints from customers and follow up to ensure accurate and timely resolutions are provided.
• Monitors individual performance objectives, meets standards and assures customer satisfaction and target goals are met.
• Solicits feedback and guidance of best practices from senior department team members .
• Independently resolves most problems/questions that arise and consults with senior team members and assists senior department team members in identifying frequently encountered issues and developing resolutions .
• Excellent customer support experience skills.
• Excellent documentation skills for maintaining customer information.
• High level of patience, empathy and courtesy in high call volume environment.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to resolve or handle customer queries.
• Experience in BPO is mandatory.
• Track Associate performance and its impact on the process/ project.
• Understand the process/ function goals and help the team to achieve them.
• Completing call monitoring and feedbacks as per SLA or internally defined.
• Conducting calibration sessions and initiating action plans for reducing variance.
• Conducting Quality induction for new hires.
• Should be able to identify areas of improvement and failure modes of a project and be able to mitigate action plans with Root Cause.
• Ability to coach associates and peers on Quality tools pertaining to the process/ project.
• Ensure adherence to Process Quality SLA’s.
• Presents appropriate information in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing.
• Coordinating with the clients/ customers on the process related issues and updates
• High performance delivery on all quality parameters, ensure zero compliance issues in terms of quality.
• Conduct call audits on process communication and soft skills parameters and give constructive feedback to associates and derive action plan with the objective of improving scores for training or conversion.
• Should have experience in call taking and call monitoring.
• BPO experience is mandatory.
• Should have Quality process knowledge and have worked in the similar role.
• Should have data analysis, data interpretation, excel and analytical skills.
• Should have customer experience, soft skills and process orientation.
• Understanding of Audit & Coaching process.
• Train associates on product and process as and when there are NHT (New Hire Training) batches.
• Complete process training with a minimum average score of 75%.
• Deliver training requirements timely and qualitatively.
• Monitor, coach and train on process.
• Conduct Gap & Training Need Analysis within assigned processes and conduct refresher training as required.
• Initiate process improvement.
• Review and recommend improvement of training content.
• Work closely with Operations and Quality Team, design action plans to plug areas of opportunity.
• Demonstrating innovation in training by carrying floor requirement into classroom training.
• Managing retention during training.
• Should be able to drive key performance metrics related to training.
• Participate in Call Calibration session with QAS (Quality Assurance Specialist).
• Adherence to training guidelines and documents.
• Conduct refresher training based on the feedback received from Quality/ Operations.
• Should have prior experience/ knowledge in Sales Outbound Voice process.
• Should be currently designated as Process Trainer in the current organization.
• Should have prior BPO Sales Process experience.
• Must have excellent presentation and content delivery skills.
• Excellent communication and good analytical skills.
Front office executive
Communication skills must be of high quality and candidate should be comfortable with MS office applications, excel. Candidates with experience in front office work will be preferred.
Shift Timing Fixed Day shift
Office Location Saltlake, sec-5
IMMEDIATE JOINING OPPORTUNITY CALL US AT : 9830659566 (SaheliHR) / Send updated resume at : email@example.com
High positive energy
Working Knowledge of MS Excel
Good Communication Skills both Verbal & Written
Dont believe in excuses.
Enthusiastic & Energetic